Tuesday, July 31, 2007

105 days

105 days,I will definately miss you girls,and guys.Haha

When you look back,you realise that time passes fast,we learn and grow as we all went through different lessons.
The starting point was the same for all of us,but the path lies ahead will be different.

Farewell people,bright and Smooth flying career ahead!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Now,I take a step back and look at myself,what have I learn from the 105 days?
I'm thinking..

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"It takes a bigger man to tolerate anger,than express it and hurt someone"

I will remember what I was told,it always take a bigger man to tolerate anger.
Always.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Training days might be over,the good memories will definately stay inside my heart,
and carry me through the harsh moment lieing ahead of me.

Keep me warm,and keep me accompanied.
Thank you girls and guys!

Love you all!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Sparkling Sapphire said...

Your graduating batch photo? So few guys?

Sparkling Sapphire said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!