Monday, October 22, 2007

Random random- *at home now

Back from few flights,since my last blog entry.
Now I can feel the effect of rapid travelling or rather,rapid change of life style.

The change of sleeping pattern is the scariest,you just do not know when to sleep and how long you should sleep.

furthermore,diet problem~.when you eat your dinner in Europe(GMT +2),is actually late late supper back in home time.(GMT +8) as the time different is 6 hours!
And the different stuff you put into your mouth determines your health condition.
sometimes you just don't have choices but to eat junk.
and thats my main concern. >_<

Will put up more picture and story when I get back to singapore.
For now,I'm pretty much relaxing myself and try to steal a breath off work.

in the mid of balancing myself.
:)

No comments: