Monday, November 5, 2007

Update.

Was watching the season's biggest match,Man utd vs Arsenal in Seoul.
Jumping up and shouting when Man utd scored.
Was totally upset when Man Utd conceded last minute equilizer.
sigh.

-------------

Going to Chennai again,tomorrow.
its no secret that I'm going there twice a week as I share with everyone how "lucky" I am.
The passenger profile is just..."extraordinary".
so special that every body changes that flight away while company are adding in new flight into the same destination.
*screaming

-------------

Had alcohol last night and now I can feel the body-aching,headache effect.
oh yeah,Hang Over.
Was with Arwyn and we had a long conversation by the pub.

enjoyed the companionship and the conversation.

-------------

Lack of oxygen on board has make me become more and more forgetful.
During meal service,passenger ask for a cup of Tea and I can forget it when I turn around
"Tea or Coffee ah?" I ask myself
sucks,double confirm with passenger.

Its scary,I need to do more exercise to make sure enough oxygen are supplied to my brain.

--------------

No comments: