Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm Back!

Hello guys! Sorry for the M.I.A.
I'm back with pictures!
:D

Just back from Taipei last night~
Had lots of FUN over there,Eat non stop,walk non stop,and shop alot as well!
I watch a TV program that introduce some of the must try dish in Taipei Shi Ling Night Market,so I went there with few crew and we certainly enjoyed ourselves.
makan places at Shi Ling!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Starter,some kind of YONG TOU FU like item.

Photobucket
Super Big Sausage that taste great!

Photobucket
Cantonese Porridge,have seafood,and some pork inside.

Photobucket
Super Big Fried Chicken chop!

Photobucket
Squid mixed soup!

Photobucket
Dessert stall!

Photobucket
Peanut butter red bean ICE! haha

We shop,walk,drink and eat,the entire day!
haha
Photobucket
Candie,Rachel,Nixion,Elizabeth,Chacky and me!

This trip I manage to get a pair of new basketball shoe,and I went to the 24 hours Book shop to get few books!
The short 24 hours stay is definitely not enough!

I will post up more,later!
Its freaking late now,almost 4 am.better sleep.

Have a Good week ahead,people! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yumyum. :P
hey i'm heading back to penang next week. any chance you'll be around?