Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Simple reason to smile

Been away from my Blog for awhile.
within this period I t to Los Angeles, Japan Tokyo, Penang and now finally back to Singapore. :)

went to Japan, revisit the place I call paradise! :D
Tsikiji Fish Market, in order to catch the event of TUNA fish bidding session, decided to go there in morning 5am.
But when I get there the session is already over, only manage to capture the scene where fish lying around. lol


Tuna..


More Tuna..






Fresh Seafood

and after walking around, Its Sushi time!


The restaurant


Its already that crowded, at 8am!

I didn't take the picture of my sushi set, but it tasted GREAT and it cost me 3500 yan which is around RM120.


this is what I had on my previous visit, at different restaurant.
Quite a costly breakfast.

But its all worth it, because Food keeps me happy, in a simple way. :D

6 comments:

Joanne said...

ahhh.. so this is the place u had the most expensive breakfast that doris was telling me.. one question.. do u speak jap?

Anonymous said...

hi fellas. I'm really into shoes and I was looking for that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are around 170 bucks on every page. But completely I base this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the boots were around 240 bucks on every site. But completely I set this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that particular make. The prices as regards the velcros are about 220 bucks on every page. But finally I found this area selling them for half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good day friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are all over 220 bucks on every site. But for all I base this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what can you say about it?