Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Milan, Italy

I spent my Chinese new year eve and first few days in Milan.
But it was definitely one of the best trip I ever gone to. :)

I went out with colleagues and the small walking around the town was really an eye opener!
I didn't do much on the touched down day,
went out on the 2nd day, to Duomo. (Town area of Milan)

This is the roman catholic church, the architecture was breath taking. :)

Duomo di Milano


View from the door step


Arcade by the Duomo

--------------------------------------------------

Just like other Europe City,
Milan shines with its well blend of fashion, art, architecture and food.


Mini Cooper


Street


Building


Flower

----------------------------------------------------

I love their pasta,
In fact, I had seafood spaghetti for three to four times! :D


Seafood Spaghetti


Italian Hot chocolate that feels like HOT FUDGE! Real Thick and yummy!


Pose in front of Miu Miu, only know that its a very expensive brand on that day. *paiseh

The brands hanging around the street are all the major labels.
Giorgio Armani, Prada, Gucci, LV...etc etc.
I don't really have the green to shop in there, but definitely a good lesson for me to learn. In terms of recognizing branded goods and their status! haha~

Not many pictures to share, but I hope you like this entry. :)
The very first time, My CNY in Milan with colleagues, and my Camera.

No comments: