Saturday, October 10, 2009

New York, revisit

These are few selected pics of my recent New York Visit.


The precise escape


Infront the Giant


The Mash mellows


Buildings reflected.


They will transport you from one corner to another.


Just another day of LV hot dog.


The Cage


The Orange Beauty


The Pigeon that fights

----------------------------------------

Its really a massive massive concrete jungle there.
You'll never find a City quite like this in any part of the world.

Still, I think its a great City with Unique Charm.
I looked into small details,
And tried to pack them in my Small little Black Box. :)

Hope you like them

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your help!

Anonymous said...

I have randomly came through your page, and im dying to say, your photos are great john! Love it! - CL