Monday, May 17, 2010

Not Yet.

And so it goes again.

I had a few drinks with my best buddy last night and we touch on a few topics.
Love, Works, Family, Future.

To be honest, I was very sure that I made a right move then.
To come home, to be where I belong, to start something on my own.

But things changed, people changed.
we all do.

And to cope with this ever changing fact.
is something utterly exhausting.

Nope.
I am not giving up.
Not yet.

I will not allow myself to drown.

So I will do all I can to excel.
Thats a Promise.

10 comments:

Doris said...

C'mon brother, you can do way better than this. You know what is NO PAIN NO GAIN!

You shall see the fruitful tree down the road...

I promise.

John Lee said...

:)
Thanks.

I'm fine.
I will find a way, I always do.

Hugs*

Carie 潘潘 said...

gambate john-san

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Winners never quit and Quitters never win...
Hardships are good trainers...
God's way to polish and strengthen you before granting your success.
加油啊老兄!!
Always believe in yourself..have faith.
You'll achieve what you planned..work your plan and time will tell.
Sometimes it may take longer time than you can ever imagine.
PERSERERANCE is the key..^^..

John Lee said...

Carie- Thanks a bunch. How's everything for ya?

Shingwei- yeah I agree with you.
But when things hiccup and it takes alot to resume and get back on track.

I am trying to focus on that.

yeah nothing will prevail overnight, I will need to be patient.

sohai song said...

add oil bro!support u always!

John Lee said...

Song- Thanks alot Bro :)

Joanna said...

jiayou john! look forward to the sunshine after the rain =)

Anonymous said...

真人裸体视频 , 视频网址大全 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室