Thursday, February 24, 2011

I miss you Dearly.

I must admit I lost count of days when come to Blogging.
I literally stop this whole thing.
This whole Blogging thing.

Many has happened through out this few months.

"I found myself an aged soul with much sadness" - Joie, My brother in law said this in his Facebook and I thought this phrase reflects much of myself as well.

Seriously, Life has been a bloody ass hole.

It has took you away and my whole world will never be the same, again.
I still cry when I think of you.
I still mourn when I can't sleep at night.
It hurts so much, knowing you've been carrying these burdens all these years.
And I am sorry, I am sorry that I couldn't take these weight away from you.

But Life, Life did that favor for you.

Dad, 25 years is never enough.
I hope I have made you proud, though my achievement is limited.
I hope you will forgive my stubbornness.
I hope you remember and enjoy our companionship, over dining table, over family trips, and over every meal that you bring me along.
I wish you joy and peacefulness.

I will do all I can as I promised, you will see.

I love you. Daddy.

-----------------------------

"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal
Love leaves a memory no one can steal
So wonderful, so lovely, so kind, deep in my heart
I miss you dearly."

-This is from Uncle Thian See.-

2 comments:

MinnieMoose said...

hugs John....

Ivy Foong said...

i'm sure he is proud of u my dear friend. *hugs*