Wednesday, December 14, 2011

3am

I don't know why I update my blog at 3am.
I guess caffeine is doing its tricks by keeping my eyes wide open.

Other than that, Life has been good.
Getting better.

Mum's Feeling better,
Works Getting Better,
Life getting more routine.

Its a blessing.

My new job has offer me a chance to see people from different angle.
A bunch of highly educated people.
And I learn not to judge a person by its profession.
Haha. yeah, there are just too many Doctors that aren't really noble in their nature.
Thats all I can say, Full Stop. :P

Life is a journey of learning.
and I hope I am living it in a right pace.

Signing off.

7 comments:

sbo said...

coolsbobet

Linda said...

Good picture. I love it so much that I made it my desktop background.

evden eve nakliyat said...

kocaeli our home and transportation services near the house shipping is done gebze lift.
Gebze evden eve nakliye
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
İzmit evden eve nakliyat
Darica evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve
İzmit nakliye firması
Mutlukent evden eve nakliyat
Evden eve nakliyat
thank turkey

Vikas PV said...

Hi, im vikas
Excellent post.its very intresting.include more posts about this topic .
Thank you for sharing
Have a niceday
thank you

https://www.globalcompanyformation.co.uk/

ชื่อที่แสดง said...

Good picture. I love it so much that I made it my desktop background.



แคมฟรอก

hitaakademi said...

Ankara merkezli sıramatik sistemleri kurulum ve teknik destek hizmetleri
siramatik Türkiye'de hizmet ve faaliyetlerini sürdürmektedir.

hitaakademi said...

Ankara merkezli etkili sunum teknikleri
sunan Haluk GÖKŞEN arı kovanı
eğitimi ile sistematik bir yapı sunuyor.