Friday, May 4, 2007

Friday Night

Sometimes,Life can be simple,and life can be hard.
It is pretty much depends on how you plan your life,and how you wanna live it.

For me,I prefer a simple one after my long day work.
Especially Friday! :)
Was with Julia and Chantel in Orchard,looking for Cuppage center.
The funny part is,The only Singaporean among us,Chantel,doesn't know how to get there.
And we start asking direction like all of us are foreigner.
Chantel from INDIA,Julia from JAPAN and I'm from CHINA.(we even set our nationality?)

Then we met a lady who is going to the same direction.
She lead us to the centre and we can tell from her words and body language,that she is excited.
I don't know why but she just did.
Perhaps she was upset since most of the local doesn't really talk to stranger.
But we did. Haha~

Then I had a not so pleasent dinner at some food court.

When both Julia and Chantel have gone home,I decided to walk alone for a while.
I need to decorate my room,new house that I'm moving in.
So I decided to find some house design magazine,and I end up in Borders.
I need something simple.Or put it this way,I need something cheap,yet cosy.
So i will lay my hand on lighting.
and some paint that hang on well perhaps.
Some Ideal room,
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Nice and cosy room fuels your body!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I think the main focus will be the lamp.
My Bedroom will be my MAIN FOCUS.
Its gonna be expensive.It Will be expensive,i think.

No comments: