Wednesday, May 2, 2007

House Hunting

In the past three weeks,house hunting has became a nightmare to me,
yeah,it started with fresh and energetic plan,you think that you will get a GOOD deal.Slowly the process repeated,and you browse through HDB flats,Executive Apartment,Point Block,ancient unit,spooky unit..etc etc.

Different appointments was made and different house agent comes and go.
I still hold the same street atlas and bus guide,
I still sit in the bus with my colleagues,checking out the environment and amenities around.
The process was fun,especially when the map is in your hand and you are able to predict when the bus will turn,right or left.

The credit in my Ez-link card deplete with enormous speed.The time I spent on Public Transport is amazingly long.
I usually spend 3 hours on public transport.
Yeah,Daily.

Guess what,after 3 weeks of searching,I finally get the house Key.
I can't describe how it feels.
Its GREAT!

Will Post up pic when I move in to the new house.
I'm glad,
The hunt is finally over.

1 comment:

DT said...

congrates!!! no more couch master!!