Saturday, June 9, 2007

Favourite day,Saturday

Its a Saturday Morning.
Bed is as comfortable as always and I refuse to wake up.

The past few days is so far the toughest experience I ever got since the training started.It was tense,and you can feel the atmosphere freezing.

And yeah,practically you feel its getting harder and harder to breath.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its a Saturday Morning.
It means I need to do some house cleaning before next week kicks in.
I sweep the floor,then I mop.
It kinda makes my day when I see the floor is sparkling clean.LOL.

However,the irritating stuff is the hairs that fell all over.
They stick to the sweeper and its so difficult to get rid of them.

I'm lucky,to stay with two beutiful ladies,
and not so lucky,to mess with all the hairs that fell all over.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its a Saturday Noon,
I just finish my nisin noodle,with 2 fried eggs and cabbage.
The extra pepper added spice up the flavor!*yum.

And I'm here,stuck in the middle of the day,praying that time will move slower,
slower on saturday.

No comments: