Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Update of my life

Another day of test and airport visit.
sitting down staring at computer and clicking on the mouse has become part of my life.
On and off work.
Question after question,I wonder who told me that exam pressure ease after the uni term.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here I am,sitting down again,doing exams.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok this is strange,at least for a malaysian like me.
This is call 'Popeyes',restaurent selling chicken and biscuits.
I wonder how this two come along..chicken and biscuits.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

But it taste good,better than KFC in singapore.haha
Dip the biscuits into strawberry jam,yummy!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

There goes my lunch!

We fool around the airport after lunch and this is so far my favourite picture.
Everyone looks good and fresh!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Few more training to go and I am ready to serve.Never realise time travel that fast!
I will make sure that I enjoy every single moment and post picture of food from around the world! =D

Stay well people,
Over and out! =)

4 comments:

马铃薯比基尼妹妹 said...

is d KFC in s'pore really that bad? my fren claimed d same thing too

Marvin said...

Fear not my bro...
It's just a job... Love the Job, so that you can truly perform.

You like to serve people since you are young... Beside, you did great jobs before... Like at RICE, Fish & Co. etc... so just focus and enjoy your job. When you can grab back de feelings.. I think you will perform well with this job too..

Good luck on the flight to TOKYO.. Learn a little more Japanese language instate of KONICHIWA, KOMBAWA, etc.. you might need it some way... coz you know la.. Most of de japanese are too ego, too proud of their mother tongue and refuse to learn english...

John Lee said...

杉..
感谢你的光临呢 ^_^

Marvin
I will do my best in everything I involve.
I promise you on that.

I love you bro,
Please take good care of yourself ok? Physically.

Will talk to you soon.
I will look after myself,so don't worry about me. :)

Kevin Khor said...

Yo brother han, hows ya goin?? Hope you able to starting serving travellers from around the world...Must take more great pics oo~

Take good care of urselves man~ Enjoy!!!