Monday, April 7, 2008

Food,and more Food~

Went out with Gayna and Ashley for dinner,
We went to cuppage center and had some yakitori.

Yum yum,
Photobucket
we had lamb with bacon,scallop,prawns,chicken,soba..hehe

Photobucket
Ashley and Gayna

Photobucket
Gayna and I

Gayna,Ashley we must meet up more often okay~!
:)

-----------------------------------

Just came back from Brisbane,the set of crew is disastrous..

but anyway,I'll focus more on my activities and food in Brisbane!
after touched down into Brisbane I had 2 hours power nap and then I rush to south bank to meet up with Rachel,Melanie,Crystal,olivia and Kevin~

Photobucket
Pose in front of the restaurant with my 2004 unimates~

Photobucket
And of course the very famous Mr Khor. haha

We had some Italian that afternoon,
Photobucket
Queenslander Pizza with Ham and pineapple~

Photobucket
Seafood basket with chips

Photobucket
Mixed pasta

Photobucket
Ceaser Salad

The food was okay,but the companionship is what it matters~
:D

------------------------

After the lunch meeting,I finally get to meet up with Robin,my long lost brother from Penang.haha~

Went to his place and we spent the afternoon killing each other with PlayStation 2 winning eleven. Enjoyed the gaming sessions and brought me back to days when we were housemates in KL.

Photobucket
Robin and I

Photobucket
Robin and his beloved Debbie~ :P

We had some Vietnamese that night,it was awesome :)

Photobucket
Vietnamese Rice paper prawn rolls

Photobucket
The Famous Vietnamese Beef Noodle soup

Photobucket
Pork chop rice that robin enjoyed alot~

Photobucket
My Beef slice with vermicilli salad is yummy!

we went for some coffee after dinner,chit chatting was fun and hope that I can get back to Brisbane soon.
It took away a lots of stress from my shouder when I know I have companionship overseas.and Brisbane will always be one of my favourite spot to go. :)

-----------------------------------------

Photobucket

Will update more when its available! :D

No comments: