Thursday, April 30, 2009

Its 7am now.

Its 7am now.
I just came back from a 8 hours flight.
I was in Melbourne.

Had two beers before I watch UEFA Game,
had a quarter pounder burger before the game ends.
The next thing I realise, its 6 am.

I then sleep through the whole day.
I woke up 5:30pm in the afternoon found out that the sun has set.
Argh! screw the Jet lag.
I just sleep whenever I care.

I work,I eat,I sleep.

Took my camera out, to capture the beauty of the city.
running here and there,
Kids was making some racism remarks.
I was too focus, I didn't care.

Cold?
Its 7 degrees Celsius.
I was frozen. Inside out.

Had some not so nice Vietnamese Vermicelli with Pork.
Warm myself up with a few cups of hot chinese tea.

And then..

Its time to work!
took my shower,
change to my attire..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I run around the Globe.
The world is my playground.
:)


Good Night world.

No comments: