Thursday, April 23, 2009

Its Time To Eat. =)

Was in Tokyo, had lunch at the Hotel.

Not a good Habit, playing with Food.
But I like the end product.

Lets Have a Feast!

Japanese Mixed Salad As the Appertizer,


Aglio e Olio


Octopus Hand Roll


Seafood Curry Rice


Roast Pork


Soy Milk Donut


Something sweet to close the chapter.


Its Buffet Lunch, I ran around with dishes and garnishes, trying to plate my own fine dining.
haha~

Its a feast of Asian Cuisine, served with wonderful smile of the restaurant's staff.
Feel like having Japanese Food today? =)

3 comments:

Doris said...

Ahkor said you really are talented. You've no training or whatsoever in this and you still manage to capture them nicely.

Good work didi, keep it up! (hugz)

John Lee said...

Thanks lah Ah Kor!
But I thought photography is all about individual, got training one meh?

I just simply find the angle that I think is nice lor.
But my Art in School is always Grade C and below. hahaha~

Maybe now I can get B, finally whee!

jason said...

Good shots man..
practice more...
some say food shots are the hardest to capture as it needs to reflect the food's deliciousness and texture... your shots are good...enough to make me crave for jap food.! hahaha! cheerios. JC