Monday, June 29, 2009

New York- Sleepless

Before I find out why they say New York Never Sleep,
I realise that me myself is sleepless at night. Hahaha
The Time difference and Jet Lag giving me hard time to cope and adjust to the local time.
So I ended up staying awake whole night.
Editing pictures.
Playing Games.

Basically,
Wasting life. XD

----------------------------

Am taking a half time break now,
Am going out later to explore more about the city.
So far I've covered Broklyn Bridge, Manhattan Bridge,
Statue of Liberty, Wall St, The Ground Zero or former address of world trade center.

My next on the list is Time Square, 5th Avenue, Central Park, and also help collect stuff for Joie.
Gee I hope I can complete the task!

Manage to take a few pictures that I really like. =)
will post them up soon.
So if you are reading this, stay tuned!
=)

----------------------------

^_^
My first time to New York.
Am loving the every second of it. =)

---------------------------

Windows (Shanghai)

No comments: