Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Finally, New York

It takes me two years to finally get to New York.
And I was all excited. :)
Touch down the first Day, I had my meal and start my tour around the City, Straight away.

you ever feel that those movie that filming In New York seems so FAR away.
Spider Man that swing around the City, Super Man, all the classic movie character..

Its New York! :)

-------------------------


Chrysler Buidling


Central


Ground Zero, Former WTC address


Pigeon and The Brooklyn Bridge


Trash Bin


Time Square


Fire Lane


Big Mirror


Wall Street . BULL


The Statue of liberty

------------------------------
Was a fruitful trip indeed,
Scenic Shots,
Portraits. lots of food and Sight see. =)

One of my favorite portraits.





Thanks Wei, for being my practice model. :D

Take care people. And thanks for visiting. =)

2 comments:

thevalleygirl said...

John... Amazing pictures... i hate you. :(

John Lee said...

Hey Jacinda,

Haha I didn't see that coming.
How have you been?

The banking industry been tough?
=)

John