Sunday, January 20, 2008

Cairo.Egypt

I always tune into channel like discovery,or national geography
and I always see the egyptian civilisation, the large pyramid that stand tall for thousands year in the rural desert.
No body knows how they build it,cos the ancient king killed all the 100,000 workers.
No body knows why,but they just did.

Somebody claimed its a master piece from Alien,its early civilisation from outer space.
Photobucket
have no idea,at all

-----

Okay!the highlight of my Cairo stay,the PYRAMID!
happy


I went to the pyramid by riding a camel and it was seriously,a bumpy ride!

Photobucket
His name is "whiskey"!

Photobucket
somehow "whiskey" just keep yawning,and the guide said he has too much whiskey last night lol

Its how they stand up,so you need to lean back,and make sound like "zek zek zek"
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Haha~Finally!

Photobucket

We are getting closer and closer to the pyramid~
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and finally,we get to climb up~
Photobucket
even when the pyramid is really standing infront of me,I still do not know know how they build it,especially for technology from few thousands years ago.
---------

Photobucket
we are in one of the tomb

Photobucket
posing in the air valve of the tomb

A tomb is still a dead people's place,lets not take too much picture in there k. :)
---------

After the pyramid,we went to makan,and I found the GOD's menu
Photobucket

To be honest,the food is not our liking,
Photobucket

Pigeons meal I had,it was rather dry and small~
Photobucket

Food is not the main attraction~
---------

After dinner,
we go to some local night market,known as bazaar.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Henry,Sebastian and Sindy

-------------

The last stop of my sight seeing spot is the egyptian museum~
unfortunately photo taking is not allowed,therefore only manage to capture a picture outside the museum~
Photobucket

I did manage to go into the mummy room,and saw the mammified body.
its amazing how a body can be preserve for so many years and you can still find hairs on the body.
Photobucket

--------

I had 12 hours sleep after my cairo trip,perhaps that reveals how exhausted I am.
:P
Gotta enjoy my day off and hopefully I got called up for good flight on my standby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1st of all,
Although the food is not that main attraction but you still try it right? haha...
coz i don't even know wat is the taste ..
hehhehe......
Good try:)
2nd,
is that a night market, huh.. looks happening oh... enjoy<>
lastly,
lovely john, im sure you'll very tired n exhausted..
hugs hugs....hehehe...