Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Raining everyday

I ran in the rain,after my basketball game. :)

Went to Bedok with gayna and Julia last week,and found out this basketball court.
So yesterday I couldn't hold myself anymore but change my gear and took a CAB to play ball.

It was empty,perhaps I reach there ealier.
So I have some shooting,lay up,and foul line shots.
I feel as if I'm alive again.

Doing things that you like is such a bless!
just that sometimes I overdo it,and I tend to hurt myself in this sport.
And injuries = MC = Probation extended.
HAHA

Silly
-------------------------------

Maybe I'm a guy that are not good in lieing.
I can lie,and I apologize on the next second
And I really mean it.deeply sorry.

I just feel bad when I lie.
Is that..a good thing?


feel like a weirdo
-------------------------------

Going off to Seoul,
heard the weather is so cold,I better pack more cloths

Korean BBQ,thats my motivation!
haha!

still have another month before I can go home again!
Glad that my sister and friends like Gayna and housemate always keep me accompany.

Perhaps the loneliness has already drive me mad if not because of you!

-------------------------------

I will go through this!
Of cousre I will!
*wink ;)

No comments: