Tuesday, January 15, 2008

First taste of SNOW

Well I am definately over the moon.
First time in my life I see SNOW!!

Its -4 degree Celcius in Seoul.
I can the feel the cold and chillin air that blow against my face.
EVery breath you take,
you can see the water evaporate from your mouth and nose.
Photobucket
Myong Dong,one of the hottest and fashionable street in Seoul!

Photobucket
Can you see the snow flakes?! :D

Photobucket
took picture with Bee Leng,nice big sister that from same kampung! :D

Photobucket
With Ivy,didn't know that snows are piling up on my head. :D

since the weather is that cold,FOOD will be the main source to keep us warm.
beside cloths, of course. :D

Photobucket
We randomly walk into a restaurent,and this is what we had in the afternoon.
Octopus BBQ~!!

Photobucket
me posing with the whole table of food

Photobucket
Close shot of the yummy yet spicy Octopus Mixed BBQ!

Photobucket
The stall at the road side..the sausage with bacon looks YUM YUM!!

The freezing weather,just make you eat more. keke

---------------------

Anyway,just back from Jakarta turn.
Going Cairo tomorrow.
will upload more picture when I back from Egypt. :D

the extreme change of seoul winter to Cairo's 'not winter',haha
Got to drink more water to make sure I'm up and kicking!

take care people! and stay well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a nice foods and nice photo of you...
glad to see that...and joyful of your trip.
great post as well..keep it.:)P