Wednesday, September 3, 2008

At home

I usually don't blog when I have no picture to share.
I love the combination of picture and words.

I'm at home,enjoying my short break.
Take a few days off from work and come home to family and lovely hawker food.
Why am I always talking about FOOD?
haha

Anyway,am leaving soon,this evening will catch another flying bird back to Singapore.
A city that are so well developed that makes you think that there might be no more room for further improvement.

I still like to think that I'm living in Penang, but working in Singapore.
Proof? I come back so often, that people in Penang feel that I never leave.
lol

I bought a new camera yesterday
Will upload some pictures capture by my new baby and show it to you all.

Peace! :)

1 comment:

Ivy Foong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.