Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Cape Town, South Africa

Cape Town adventure
Photobucket

Photobucket
View from the Hotel

I would like to post more pictures..
cos I think it says more than words.

Photobucket
Cape of Good Hope

Photobucket
Capt Kumar,Shan Shan,Sherry,Feizal,me,Capt Raman,Wenddy,Cristine and Vincent!

Photobucket
Been there done that. ^_^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
View from Cape Point

Photobucket

Photobucket
went on cruise ride

Photobucket
behind is the seal Island

Photobucket
with shan shan :)

It was a long long day~ and I got sun burnt,
I went to Cape of Good Hope,Cape Point,Simon Town,Cheepman's Peak,Seal Island.
So much sight seeing,and so much fun!

------------------------------------
We actually have our Chinese New Year eve in station,thanks to Vincent,
we have our CNY REUNION DINNER together!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Our Reunion Steamboat!

Photobucket
My Fish which tasted like chicken.hahaha~

It was a great discoveries,but too bad the TABLE MOUNTAIN was closed due to bad weather..
Maybe Next time!I will definately leave my foot print on the mountain!
A great spot for holiday vacation!

No comments: