Thursday, February 28, 2008

You need to be sad

I think so far I only posted once, a blog of how bad I feel.
regarding my work,
my life.

I never really reveal my sad side to the world.
That belongs to me.
and why should I let this beast out and hurt others?

------------------

I recognize that everything has two side.
I mean everything.

People,relationship,goods,matters,ways,etc etc.
you name it.and I can tell you that it has two sides.
or sometimes,even more.

and so when we feel sad over one things,
I am 200% certain that we can look for something GOOD out of this sadness!
this is how things works!

------------------

So you think I am sad yeah,feeling tired of my work life.
Getting lazy.

Oh Come on~!
who doesn't?

People get sick of their job once in a while
no one can possibly maintain same energy level~
even machine do break down,more so a human like us.

------------------

When you are down,take it as a opportunities to look into yourself.
get ready to enjoy the upcoming height and Joy!

and so when you are bath in hapiness,do not get over-joyed and forgot that you may fell down the next second.

now you know,hapiness is always followed by sadness and like wise,Sadness do accompanied by hapiness.

So which one you choose now?
:)

------------------

you don't seperate them,
so enjoy the hapiness and appreciate the sadness,
cos without that sad fella our life is just a piece of flat boring junk.

2 comments:

Tim Mak said...

It is good to have emotion. What's life without emotion? Sadness and happiness, you cant separate both. They come in a package. No emotion means being robot. Nice entry by the way.

John Lee said...

Tim
Thanks for dropping by.

I like your Blog with great pictures.

Hope you doing well in everything.
Take Good Care and stay healthy!
:)

Regards
John