Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Let's rewind to...1987?

Just back from my annual leave.
went back home for Chinese new year and to breath.

I found some picture from this old metal box
-------------------

lets rewind!
haha~

Photobucket
The young gentlemen is me! haha,with my dearest sister.I guess I was 2 years old.

And today I have so many specs as accessories,actually you can find that when I'm four years old.
Photobucket
playing with daddy's spec. :D

--------------------

Photobucket
And you can compare,perhaps I didn't change that much.

--------------------

Its almost 1 am now..need to find something to munch,hungry..
take care world~
I'll be right back to update more..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah, my mr monash. as goodlooking as always.

:)

John Lee said...

Joanne..

You say like that I get really PAISEH ler.. :P

Thanks for missing me and Hope that we can meet up soon,maybe for a cup of coffee?

:D
*hugs

John