Friday, February 1, 2008

Never say never

Today,before I go down to Orchard,
I tell myself
"Today I will not make unnecessary spending,FOOD only"

and so I head to DING TAI FUNG with Gayna and Ashley for late lunch.
and things go as planned.
I only spend on food, So far.

And then I have enough food in stomach,and the blood sugar is high.
we decided to take a walk,in paragon.

and FOOD only I tell myself.

-----------------

After 2 hours,
I end up carrying bags of godos,
a Ben Sherman Polo T,a Levi's Jean and a pair of Lee Cooper Loafers.

Hahahaha!
Never say never!

Anyway thanks to Gayna,she helped me to pick the right choice and colors!
Thanks ^_^ !
Photobucket

------------------
What do I do during off days?

Photobucket
I hide myself in my very own "Gaming + Movie + Music" Paradise!

Am Super Happy with my own deco! lol
-----------------------------
Five days more,and I will be back to Penang!
Can't wait,in deed.

Chinese New Year is only 5 days away!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

gong xi gong xi gong xi ni....
hahhaha....
gong xi fa chai!!!!!

John Lee said...

Cindy!

How are you?
Sorry didn't reply your previous comment!

Will see you during CNY!
Take care! :)

Marvin said...

How many days you will be coming back? on 3rd day of CNY we'll go to Perlis to attend SHAm's wedding. You want to go? If yes I have to arrange the accomodation d...

John Lee said...

I'm coming back sin on the 3rd day,
cos 4th day and 6th day I have flight to operate.

at least for now it is that way..
See you in few days time.

Anonymous said...

playstation 3!...