Thursday, March 6, 2008

Manchester + Chatting + Cooking

It was cold,freezing cold.
One thing I dislike about europe's weather is that it always come with strong wind.
The temperature is always bearable,but not these freeze your nose off wind.

I was in Manchester for the weekend.
My second visit,this time I do not have the pleasure of watching Game in Old Trafford.
Instead, I went to City of Manchester Stadium,the home ground of Manchester City Football Club.

Photobucket
Game of the day is Manchester City Against Wigan

Score line is 0-0.
watching a boring game in 2 degree Celcius with strong wind is not helping much,
I almost dozed off.

----------------------------------

manage to catch up with Yee Siang and my cousin Yee Ling.
We went to Picadilly Station for a Cup of coffee,and few hours of chatting.

Photobucket
We share alot with each other.
about life,about choices,about future.

My high School mate,My baby cousin sister and I.
Sounds like a weird combination,
but it works out well.

we had great time.

-----------------------------------

Oh by the way,
I did cook something the day before I went to Manchester,
something simple,and I enjoyed it very much! :)

Photobucket

Give me a buzz if you feel like having some of those.
I can always make some up for you. :)

you know who you are,
those who reading this "John or Han" thing. haha

I'll back with more,
more to share with you guys.

3 comments:

Celeste said...

buzz buzz... buzzzzzzzz.
:P

John Lee said...

Haha~
o0KAY roger that!

Where you wanna eat then?>
You coming down or prefer a delivery?

^^

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.