Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Cargo Bag is arrived.

Every time I pack my luggage and go for a long flight.
People will always wonder how I survive without a Cargo Bag.
yeah,cos I do not have one,for nearly 1 year flying.

But finally,my first ever Cargo Bag is arrived.

let me introduce My Cargo Bag,LOJEL.
Photobucket

Think its kinda sleek
Although I know many people has the same Cargo Bag.
But hey!It has name on it.
Photobucket

^^
Tonight am departing to Frankfurt.
Hey Gayna! I manage to get rid of my Tokyo and to arrive into sin early morning of the 18th.
Let me get some rest before your Party and I shall turn up without Panda eyes.

-------------------------

Came back from Johannesburg yesterday and knocked out for 7 hours.
Then last night I slept for 9 hours more.
Guess I can feel that my body is weakened by the rapid flying schedule.
Must take more healthy food and will bring my Gym gear to Frankfurt.
They have Nice Gym facilities there.

Food,Sleep,Travel,seems like many people's dream.
I think I shouldn't complaint too much.

Will update soon.
Take care and stay well always!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

envy..can travel to so many place..
when next trip arrive to UK..give me a call.

take care ya bro

Anonymous said...

the cargo bag ah...macam spiderman punya bag...:P