Sunday, May 25, 2008

The past 10 days..

Update of my life,
In the past 10 days,

I had Lamb Cutlet as dinner in South Africa
Full English Breakfast in Germany
Indonesian Fried Rice in Shanghai
Exercise in the European time zone
Shower in Chinese Hotel
Breath some air in Vietnam Airport

=)
-----------------
Photobucket
Johannesburg,South Africa

Photobucket
Why not a cup of Hot coffee to start your lengthy day in Frankfurt?

Photobucket
Thread Mill is always the best friend to swing away few Grams of Fat.

Photobucket
Perhaps you can rely on this fella to shape your arm.

Photobucket
Most of all,a healthy diet help to maintain your healthy life style.

------------------
Photobucket
Photobucket
A Hotdog with a Long frankfurter~topped with mustard and chili sauce!

Hoping that I can get a DSLR soon, so that I can post up more nice pictures.
To freshen up my Blog. =)

Pardon my short and simple update,and please bear with my photos,which captured by my hand phone.
Will try to put better pictures from around the destinations that I travel to.

Last but not least,
Photobucket
Banana Juice? Never!
=D

No comments: