Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy

Time to put some oil into my rusty machine hand.
yesterday's work was prove too much for me. aha,felt so tired.
still in holiday mode.
I certainly enjoyed my 10 days break at home.

Already thinking of my next date going back..

----------------------------------------

Tonight I'll be off to Brisbane.
Will have a long~long night.

Will meet up with Robin and Debbie,
the love bird in Brisbane.
^^

taken on my last trip. Debbie and Robin.

Few days to catch up with my best friend in Brisbane. :)
Kevin and the rest of my uni mates.
-----------------------------------------




thanks to Joie,
always good picture.

Pls drop by Joie's Blog.

-----------------------------------------

Sometimes we forgot to look at where we are.
And forgot that we are actually blessed in every possible way.

I am happy.
and I remind myself, not to take things for granted.
Enjoy everyday, every moment, every second.

No comments: