Monday, October 20, 2008

Sunday at home

Cooking!
Had my Sunday noon spent in the kitchen.
washing,chopping,cutting,frying,stirring
eating!

wanted to cook Green curry,
but couldn't get the green curry paste,
settle with yellow curry.

Tada!

Yellow curry with chicken drumstick


Chicken mince Pak Choy


The three dishes I made, the last dish is Seafood Claypot Tofu.

Ivy and Angie was my guest of honor.
haha they had to finish off the dish and hope that they are Okay with my cooking.

For me
Simple dish.
satisfied tummy.

:)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you were using your 450D right? try to adjust the white balance so that the pictures not so yellowish. The food will look tastier with the correct white balance. ok...cut the technical crap...i feel like want to eat curry tonight! :P

Anonymous said...

so yummy..
when's my turn?!

John Lee said...

Joie

yeah
I didn't adjust the settings cos I was sweating after cooking
and also because the environment is dark.
I will do the adjustment in future.
Thanks for reminding.

Ymei
^^
Come to singapore and taste it la. haha:D

Joanne said...

so who's the better cook? u or doris or marvin?