Wednesday, October 8, 2008

the homy boy

Slower is better
to buffer the shock of changing
to allow the transformation to take place, gradually.

I am still at home,
enjoying every moment.
Same old story,
food and family.

I look forward to every tomorrow.
I am
Faithful in whats gonna come. :)
------------------------------------------



Love my birthday present. :)


------------------------------------------


I was standing,
All alone against the world outside.
You were searching,
for a place to hide.
Lost and lonely, now you given me the will to survive.
When we're hungry, Love will keep us alive.

Don't you worry,
sometimes you just got to let it ride
the world is changing
right before your eyes
Now I found you, there's no more emptiness inside

when we're hungry
Love will keep us alive.

*I will Die for you,
climb the highest mountain
Baby, there's nothing I won't do.

Now I found you.
there's no more emptiness inside.
when we're hungry
Love will keep us alive.

No comments: