Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Tired

Adapting to new environment is always hard.
Especially you are new to the place.
I am.

Been hopping around looking for suitable places to rent.
Hope that eventually I will have my own room,my own space that keep me alive.
Found a place that I like,but the price is kinda high.

Housing Agents are kinda blood sucking,though.

-----------------------------------------------------

first day at work is kinda strange.
Meeting up with others and the day was then filled with talks and slides.
Its like attending lecture again.lol

Back from work,I join the rest who looks identically tired
yeah,Its tired.

I guess I need a new pair of contact lens.
Gonna try some breathable lens..or lasic to correct my eye sight

ahhh!
I'm blank.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, i have no motivation.
You are not here to motivate me and force me to do work anymore.

i'm lost.
i'm lazy.