Tuesday, April 24, 2007

One to Whole,Whole to one.Again

Everyday,
I wake up early in the morning and look forward to my training.
I know I will have a great day again,with friends in work.

Every evening,
I leave my friends and come back to myself.
Its hard to adress the feeling.
You know,from one to whole,and from whole to one again.

Yes
You own the freedom,you own the flexibility,you can decide,
you own them all,
including being alone.

Of course I am no naive to think that every thing in life will be prefectly set up.
when you enjoy the companionship,do expect it will all end at some point.
yeah,expect to endure the transition period.

I tell myself,
Expect that you will eventually taste them all.

I tell myself,
To prepare myself.

2 comments:

yinkheay said...

get a gf la =P
Then u wont feel so lonely

Anonymous said...

yea, totally understood how it feels but don't worry. vry soon u'll hv tonnes of friends, just like how u did it in Australia n also in monash. u did it well twice. i am sure thrice will come.
:)